Phase 1: unfortunately there are no photos of the inicial phase of clay modelling. A basic 3D model was developed and milled on the clay.
Phase 2: after milling was finished, it was evident that it needed work, so I started making changes on the right side of the model, leaving the left side with its original shape.
Phase 3: after all changes were made, the shutlines were defined and we took the model to the paintshop for primer.
Phase 4: matte paint was chosen to simulate aerodynamic micro recesses (like a golf ball) and to give the car a more "product design" feel.
|finished clay model photos|